Skytrait ("We", "Our", "Us") has developed
information we gather from Android apps. At Skytrait, we recognize that privacy
can make informed decisions about your use of our Android apps. This Privacy
Policy does not extend to products outside the domain of Android apps, including
but not limited to iOS and Windows apps.
2. Ad Serving Technology. Some apps may disclose non-personal data to third parties and/or allow third parties to collect non-personal data for the purpose of ad serving through their own embedded technology. In order to deliver ads to you, the third-party advertising technologies may place or recognize a unique cookie or similar technology for non-personally identifiable information. Users can opt-out of all forms of advertisement with an in app purchase. After the purchase is complete, all forms of third party ad serving technologies will be disabled.
3. Location Data. Some apps may request your location data for a functional purpose. No app will request location data for the sole purpose of ad serving technologies. We may use various technologies to determine location, such as GPS, Wi-Fi, or other network-based data such as IP address. Your GPS geo-location is not accessed without your consent. We may disclose non-personal non GPS geo-location data with third parties such as embedded advertisement and analytic technologies. This location data is not collected closer than a state or country level and will never be used to approximate your exact location.
4. Personal Data. Personal data means personally identifiable information that specifically identifies you as an individual (e.g., your name, email address, phone number). We collect and store personal data only with your consent. We may use your personal data to send messages to you with informative content about the apps, such as new features and services, special offers, order issues, purchases, and updated information. No personal data will ever be collected without your prior consent. No personal data is ever shared with third parties. Personal data is encrypted and stored securely.
5. Third Party Terms and Conditions. Please note that your access to and use of the apps may be subject to certain third-party terms of service and privacy policies. You recognize and agree that we are not liable for any such third-party terms of service and any third party’s use of your non-personal data. Personal data is never shared with third parties. A list of third party technologies in a particular app can be found on the "About" page in the Third Party and Translators section.
6. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data. We disclose information collected by apps to respond to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal processes as well as to establish/exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We will share personal data and non-personal data in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or as otherwise required by law.
7. Security. Skytrait is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Last Update: August 18th, 2014